In 1980 the former Methodist chapel was converted into a village hall. It is very well used by everyone from pre-school children to senior citizens and is managed by the Glinton Community Association. It comprises:
- The main hall : 75 sq.m
The small hall: 37 sq.m
A foldable screen separates the two halls and the combined area of both halls is 112 sq.m
Total maximum capacity for the 2 halls is:
100 people standing
80 people sitting in rows
60 people sitting at tables
- A fitted kitchen – access from the small hall, with flexibility to use as a bar, and including electric cooker, hob, microwave and fridge. A limited number of plates, cutlery and glasses are available.
- Separate ladies & gents toilets & disabled toilets (access via the main hall).
- Wheel chair access to the main hall
- Disabled (Blue Badge) parking on double yellow lines in front of the village hall
- 20 tables and 80 chairs for internal use